Our 5,800 square foot lodge sits on two acres on the banks of the Kenai River with 150 feet of river frontage to the property. For your convenience there is a 6×24 foot dock you may use to fish from. Based on strict State laws to protect against bank erosion, there is not a boat launch on this property. There are boat launches in the local area for those with water craft. This area of the river is secluded and quiet, and is located adjacent to a 43 acre archeological site to ensure your privacy. This is a SMOKE FREE facility.
This lodge has seven bedrooms, seven and a half bathrooms (each bedroom has a private bath/shower), two great rooms, and a full kitchen on the main floor along with a kitchen in the basement (no stove). The lodge is tastefully decorated with artwork and numerous animal species to provide the full effect of a top rated lodge. Coupled with tile, rockwork, and custom log furniture, you will enjoy your stay in this lodge. There is a partial view of the river from four of the bedrooms but it is an easy walk to the river bank.
- BBQ Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen, with gas stove / oven and all utensils (main floor)
- Fireplace on main floor, high efficiency wood burning stove in basement.
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Fire Pit
- Fishing Gear/Waders (limited supply)
- Linens / Towels
- Washer / Dryer
- Cable TV / Internet (In work, no service yet). You are coming to Alaska to see the State and participate in activities, not surf the net and watch TV. GET OUT THERE.
Breakfast will be continental style and include: hot/cold cereals, pastries, fruit, toast, milk, coffee, juice and tea. If requested at least 12 hours in advance, we can prepare, and provide other meals at an additional cost.
Alaska Fishing / Outdoor Items You Will Want to Bring
- Cameras & film to record your Alaska fishing & hunting adventure
- Rain gear is a must
- Your important local home phone list in case of an emergency
- Fishing poles capable of handling a 20 pound Sockeye Salmon, and line at least 15 pound test (we use 25 pound test trilene) as the current is very strong and if you accidentally snag a fish you will lose your gear if you go too light.
- Neoprene waders or hip boots, although these are reasonable priced locally if you do not want to carry them. We have a few sets available for your use.
- Layered warm clothing, including shorts and short sleeve, but focused more on fleece, wool, hats, gloves and warm stuff.
- All of the fishing flies and weights are very inexpensive locally, so unless you have done this before, wait and get it here.